Why I dislike Winter  

Posted in

I don't *hate* Winter because it gets dark early or because it's cold out. I am not a fan of the treacherous driving that seems to come along with Winter weather. That is what stresses me out.

My ex-husband *J* and I share our daughter, 50-50. We get along well, better than we did when we were married. When she spends the night at his house during the week, I have to meet him at 6am to get her so he can go to work. We live 40 minutes away from each other, so we meet 1/2 way in the mornings.
I hate waking up at 5:30am only to find snow, sleet and/or ice falling down. UGH.

Thankfully, he has the type of job where he can work form home!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at Tuesday, December 18, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...