Just relax!  

Posted in

Today I think I need to relax a bit. Yesterday was busy. Cleaned the entire downstairs, made a good dinner, baked 2 pies, did laundry AND took care of the witchlets, of course!

I want to take a look at some online universities today too, since I am thinking about going back to school.

I'm still busy today but when am I not? Took O to school, must pick her up at noon. Then lunch time, then NAP time! I am looking forward to some quiet. Maybe I'll make 2 more pumpkin pies today. Z ate them both! Yes, he finished them this morning!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 at Wednesday, January 30, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...