Some days are better than others  

Posted in

I've been feeling down a lot lately, even though things have been pretty good here, considering all the drama and bullshit that has been going on over the last month.

I need to shake this funk. I actually am happy 80% of the time. However, on top of all the crap, I have realized I don't have many friends. I mean, I suppose that's a relative term. There are people whom I know read my blogs and just can't keep their fucking mouths shut.

Now yes, if I put something about my life *out there* on the internet, well, it's out there. However, some people just don't have any courtesy and just don't know how to act. Seems they only think about themselves and love to start more bullshit.
*sigh*

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 at Thursday, January 24, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...