7 random or weird facts about me (Meme)  

Posted in

I was tagged by Lady Rose of Enchanted Crafts for this meme to share 7 random (or weird) facts about me.

THIS is going to be tough, LOL

  1. I only went to college because my grandfather wanted me to. I never finished.
  2. When listening to the radio, I have to check what song is playing on all 6 of my preset stations before I can settle on which song to listen to.
  3. I cannot go to sleep with my back to the bedroom doorway.
  4. I must clean my house from top to bottom the day before leaving for any sort of long period of time (like a weekend or more) because I want to come home to a clean house.
  5. My toenails are painted all the time and usually the color black.
  6. I keep tissues under my pillow.
  7. I hate talking on the phone and would rather communicate via text messages or email.
To join in the fun, I'm tagging:

Leendaluu at Wit's End

Nick Phillips at Anything Goes!
Shawn at Live, Laugh, Blog

Ru at Why Not Tomorrow

Jesse at Different Stuff, Different Day

Bridget at Bridget Writes

Synergy at Syn's Life

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 10, 2008 at Sunday, February 10, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...