I'll admit it  

Posted in , ,

You know those couples that make you wanna puke? They're so in love and they are so perfect for each other. You hate them because you're secretly jealous. Z and I were laying in bed talking this morning and we agreed, we're THAT couple. LOL.

Now, yes, I know...we've had some serious issues lately and anyone who knows us or reads this blog regularly knows what we've recently been through and yes, it was awful. I am not justifying what transpired but I am going to say that things happen and we can choose to be angry and hateful and never get over it, or we can face it and move on. That's what he and I have done. I am so happy I didn't give up on us. There is so much at stake here. I want to grow old with him. He's my tattooed, guitar building, guitar playing *rock star* I really am so in love.

Oh, any ya know what else I am in love with?

I am in love with my Apple MacBook! I guess you could say I got an early Valentines Day present last night!

Z came home with this for me. He said I never spend money on myself and this was his way of letting me know I am appreciated.
*dies*

Just when life seemed to be so awful, it's suddenly turned around and it's not just good, it's better than it ever was. I am extremely lucky. I truly am.

  • I have three HEALTHY children
  • I am with the love of my life
  • I am successful. In my personal affairs as well as my business affairs
  • I have 5 extremely close friends. Friends I can go to about anything. Absolute true friends
  • I have a wonderful family
  • I am in good health
  • I am able too STAY HOME and still contribute to this household financially
  • I have a safe and sound place to live
  • The only debt I have is a mortgage. No credit card debt, no medical bill debt, no personal debt. Even the van and the truck are paid for, IN FULL.
  • We actually have money in our savings account.
  • We have a few thousand EXTRA saved for each kid already.
  • We're going to DISNEY WORLD in May!
Yes, life is fucking awesome.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at Tuesday, February 05, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...