Back to the gym I went  

Posted in ,

Olivia goes to Pre-K at a local YMCA and so I have decided to utilize the gym there. My neighbor, Shannon, goes so I have someone to go with!
We'll be going every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning. She's been going about 4 weeks so far and today was my first day with her. Now, I am almost over this damn bronchitis I have had for over a week. On the treadmill, I thought I was going to die! 30 minutes felt like an entire day.
However, after the cardio and then using some of the exercise machines, I have to say, I feel good. I mean, just leaving there I felt refreshed.
So, here's to me =)

This entry was posted on Monday, April 7, 2008 at Monday, April 07, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Anonymous  

Good for you! Keep up the good work! I work out every day!

April 7, 2008 at 8:18 PM

That's awesome!

April 8, 2008 at 12:34 AM

Way to go! I know just what you mean by feeling good after working out. It's a feeling of refreshment and pride in yourself! I go to the gym a couple of times a week with my oldest son, and I'm telling you, I feel so good after a workout! Keep it up!

April 8, 2008 at 12:57 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...