Laughing so hard, I'm crying!  

Posted in , ,

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE my MACs? I have an iMac and a MacBook and I will NEVER EVER own a *PC* ever again! We do have a PC (not hooked up) and an HP laptop that runs Vista (ICK) and I hate 'em!
Anyway, I saw a new Mac commercial tonight, so I went to YouTube to find it and came across 15 of them all in one video, Weeeeee!!!!
If you have time, sit back and have a few laughs:

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 at Wednesday, April 09, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Hey that was funny and too, too clever. I am tossing up between a Mac and a PC but its not going to be the MacBookAir anyway. What Mac do you use?

April 10, 2008 at 3:33 AM

Hi!
I have a Power MAC G3, an iMAC (OSX) and a new MacBook!

April 10, 2008 at 7:28 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...