Oh, the conversations...  

Posted in , , ,

So, I'm sitting here doing my thing while the Witchlets are having a snack and overhear this conversation between Olivia and Dante:

O: Excuse me
O: Excuse me,Dante, I farted
D: You fart?
O: Yea, excuse me
D: You fart on me?!
O: No, I farted on the floor!
D: Ewww, you fart on da foor?
O: Yes, Dante *giggle* I farted on the floor!
D: Oh. (long pause) Okay. Dat digusting, Yada

Yes, Dante calls Olivia *Yada* and I have no clue why. Oh, I am sure I'll have more conversations to share, LOL

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 at Sunday, April 13, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Too funny!

April 14, 2008 at 2:17 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...