Typical Morning  

Posted in ,

I say typical because there's always something interesting happening every.single.morning in this house.
This was what I found on Tuesday morning when I went into the boys' room. That's Wyatt. (If you click on the picture, you can see a larger version)
He thought it was funny to sit like that. I am thankful he knew how to move his legs to get himself out of that and didn't get stuck!
He's such a character!

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 24, 2008 at Thursday, April 24, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm glad you liked it :) Your's is pretty awesome, too. BTW, if you're interested, I actually make Renaissancs costumes...I'd be happy to send some pics of my stuff to you via email, just let me know :)
BB
Dawtch

April 24, 2008 at 8:45 AM

LOL! One of mine used to do that but she would get stuck! HA.

April 24, 2008 at 12:57 PM
Anonymous  

Very cute picture! Looks like he was indeed enjoying him self!

Sandi
aromatherapyexperts.com

April 24, 2008 at 2:15 PM

Hey dawtch!
I will definitely keep you in mind!

April 24, 2008 at 8:15 PM

Petula!
I am so glad Wyatt didn't get stuck! LOL

April 24, 2008 at 8:15 PM

Hi Sandi!
Thanks for the compliment. if you have a banner or something and would like to advertise on my blog(s), let me know!

April 24, 2008 at 8:16 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...