Saddened  

Posted in ,

I am so sad for my friend right now. I just found out today that her fiance died. They have been together for a long time and she is expecting her first child on August 16th. A baby boy.

Nicole~
I love you and I am so sorry for your loss. May the God and Goddess watch over you and protect you.
Blessed Be Sweetie~

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 21, 2008 at Saturday, June 21, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I am so sorry to hear about this. I hope she's going to be alright.

June 21, 2008 at 3:04 PM

Hi Len =)
I hope so too. She lives in the same town as I do and I told her to please call me if she needs anything. It was so sudden and is so tragic. They just bought a house together and expecting their first baby. So so sad.

June 21, 2008 at 3:40 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...