Update on Caylee Anthony~  

Posted in

"Oh my God. Calling you guys...huge mistake," Casey said. "I just watched the (expletive) news and heard everything my mom said. All they're worried about is getting Caylee back."

What in the world is going on? Something stinks here, I've always thought that. Caylee's grandfather, George, told the media that Caylee is alive. How does he know? I still think the family knows where Caylee is.

While a dispatcher was transferring Cindy Anthony to the Orange County Sheriff's Office, a snippet of the mother and daughter's conversation was captured.
Cindy Anthony: 'Cause my next thing will be down to child (inaudible) thing and we'll have a court order to get her. If that's the way you want to play, we'll do it and you'll never. . .

Casey Anthony: That's not the way I want to play. . .

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have. . .

Casey Anthony: Give me one more day.

Cindy Anthony: No, I'm not giving you another day, I've given you a month. . .

The conversation, and the recording ended when an Orange County Sheriff's Office dispatcher picks up the line.

Read This Article...

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 at Sunday, July 27, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...