Beauty Tip for the week of August 4th  

Posted in

Get the right foundation color!

The fail-proof way to pick the perfect shade of foundation


Selecting an exact skin-tone-matching makeup shade can be tricky. Foundation needs to be sampled in natural light, but most stores have fluorescent bulbs, which distort the color of the foundation.

The trick is to dab on a touch of what seems to be your makeup match at the cosmetics counter, then head outside to check out your reflection in broad daylight.

*If you have a beauty tip you'd like to share, contact me at:
witchymama@ymail.com and title your email "beauty tip"
I'll feature your beauty tip as well as mention who you are and link to your blog or website!

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 7, 2008 at Thursday, August 07, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I found your blog & liked what I saw so I linked to you. I don't know many Earthy moms like myself.

August 7, 2008 at 10:19 PM

HI there, thank you. I can add you to my blogroll if you'd like?
=)

August 7, 2008 at 10:21 PM

Oh, that would be awesome! Thank you very much!

August 7, 2008 at 10:28 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...