Caylee Anthony Update - Psychic Detective Now Involved  

Posted in

A psychic detective and her team are "blind driving" around Central Florida searching for missing Caylee Anthony.

"We will not even look at street names," psychic detective Gale St. John said. "We drive and go completely on feeling instinct, chasing down what we call a person signature."
Read Article...
Interesting that it had to get to this point. I cannot believe there are no leads or answers regarding where this poor little girl is.

This entry was posted on Monday, August 11, 2008 at Monday, August 11, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

I'm amazed as to why until now there are no leads to this girl's disappearance. I'm puzzled as to why the mother isn't helping at all. I hope they find the little girl safe somewhere.

August 12, 2008 at 11:54 PM

I agree babette. It's so very odd, which makes me think the mother is involved in a very bad way.

August 13, 2008 at 9:10 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...