Ooohhh, I've been tagged!  

Posted in

Elvis Lover has tagged me to do this meme!
I must reveal six unspectacular quirks about myself and challenge other bloggers to do the same.

The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.

Here's my list!


1. I only went to college because my grandfather wanted me to. I never finished.

2. When listening to the radio, I have to check what song is playing on all 6 of my preset stations before I can settle on which song to listen to.

3. I am a rocker girl. I listen to Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Soulfly, Foo Fighters, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, Throwdown, I even went to a Gwar concert, so you get the idea, yet I LOVE that song "Leavin'" by Jesse McCartney and must play it loud and sing along every time I hear it.

4. I must clean my house from top to bottom the day before leaving for any sort of long period of time (like a weekend or more) because I want to come home to a clean house.

5. My toenails are painted all the time and usually the color black.

6. I keep tissues under my pillow.


I am tagging:

Stacey - Nature's Nook

Shawn - Health to Home

Monica - Firefly Dreams

Lorie - Fairy Tale Treasures

Jan - Just Jan

Nicole - Syn's Life


Enjoy this? Buzz it!

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 21, 2008 at Thursday, August 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I do the same thing: #2 and #4. How funny! Well, I would like to keep my toenails painted all the time, but I am too lazy. :)

August 22, 2008 at 10:25 PM

=)
I hate feet and so in an effort to try and make them look nice, I keep my toenails painted, LOL

August 23, 2008 at 6:47 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...