Mabon Wreath  

Posted in ,

I made a lovely wreath for Mabon this year. What do you think? I LOVE the autumn months!!! This wreath was very simple to make. I got all the things I needed at a craft store. I didn't use anything live because I think I'm going to keep this up year round - somewhere in my house!

I tend to forget to pack things away a lot of the time. Hey, at least I have a festive home year round!


If you want to make a Mabon wreath, here's what you will need:


* Acorns
* Pomegranates
* Pine Cones
* Autumn colored leaves
* Apples
* Ivy
* Cornucopias - Horn of Plenty
* Grapes

Like I mentioned, some of these things can be real or you can buy silk flowers and such at your local craft store. Use your imagination and remember to have fun!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at Wednesday, September 17, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

10 comments

Anonymous  

It's GORGEOUS! I love it!

September 17, 2008 at 10:57 AM
Anonymous  

Your wreath is beautiful!! :)

September 17, 2008 at 9:14 PM

Thank you aelwyn!

September 18, 2008 at 9:04 AM

Christine,
Thank you so much!

September 18, 2008 at 9:05 AM

I love it! Fall is my favorite season, the love the cool weather, the rich colors - this wreath captures the essence of the season beautifully

September 18, 2008 at 1:20 PM

Very pretty. Thanks for sharing this. I won't be home this year for Mabon (I will be in Gettysburg Pa..ghost hunting) but will copy down the instructions for next time..I hope you have a blessed day and a wonderful solstice!

September 18, 2008 at 1:47 PM

Thanks Lady Rose!!
I love fall too!

September 18, 2008 at 2:28 PM

Patty,
I am not too far from Gettysburg Pa! Ghost hunting sounds fun!

September 18, 2008 at 2:30 PM

It's fab! Funny, I never thought about doing my wreath over for each Sabbat. D'oh! Think I might have to do that now...oh, can't wait for Samhain now! =o)

September 18, 2008 at 4:29 PM

Kori,
LOL, I just tought of it this year!

September 18, 2008 at 8:45 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...