ChaCha Invites  

Posted in

As some of you ma already know, besides doing a bit of plaid blogging on the side, also work for ChaCha - and I LOVE it!

Never heard of ChaCha? It's this really cool site on the Internet that hires people to answer the questions texted or called in by its customers. So, if someone has a question they'd like to know the answer to, they can call 1-800-2CHACHA or text 242242 with their questions.
An Expeditor like me, will succinct the question and get it into it's proper category and then send the question off to a Guide, who then looks the answer up on the Web, and then sends it back to the customer.

I really enjoy this job and I've made close to $100 already. This is a great way to make some extra cash for Yule gifts! The best part (besides the money, lol) is that I can work any time I want. There are no set hours.

I can invite people to apply to be a Guide with ChaCha, too. If anyone is interested, please email me at witchymama@ymail.com - put ChaCha in the subject line and I will send you an invite!

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 11, 2008 at Saturday, October 11, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Sent you an email....I'm intrigued about this. :)

October 11, 2008 at 10:51 PM

Hey there!
I just emailed you some information =)

October 12, 2008 at 7:25 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...