Using Magick to Find 'True' Love  

Posted in ,

Magick is very powerful and that is why I personally don't use it for things like getting a job or finding love. I remember once I thought I had the perfect job and meditated and did a spell specifically for this particular job and guess what? Yep, I got the job and guess what else? I only lasted 11 months - I hated it that much. Looking back, I realize I shouldn't have asked for that specific job but rather for the job that was best suited for me, which as I know now, would not have been that one!

What does this have to do with using magick to find love? Well, my ex husband Jeff and I, believe it or not, get along famously, now that we're divorced! He tells me lots of stuff that goes on in his life, including his dating situation, which, unfortunately, is not the greatest. Of course he asked me to do a 'spell' for him to find someone. No way! Instead, I suggested the online dating website, True.com - Hey, why not, right? The problem is, there are many different types of these sites. Which ones are best suited for the person who is looking and which ones let you search for free because free is always best!

I need to tell Jeff about this site. One thing I know that will get him to check it out is that sign up is free. I hate to see him miserable and a bit lonely. Just because things didn't work out between him and me doesn't mean he's a bad guy or anything. I am sure there is someone out there who is perfect for him.

Post?slot_id=23700&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 at Saturday, October 25, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Hey Randilin from the Pagan bloggers network. I’m just surfing through the various members today and checking out the blogs and visiting. Thanks for being apart of our little group.

I've always found the best love spells to be the ones where you get out and meet people. But in the mean time you might want to suggest making a list of a 100 things he wants in a partner. That way he will at least know what he is looking for when he sees it.

October 25, 2008 at 12:56 PM

Hi there =) Thanks!

Great tip. he is usual making a list of the things he does NOT want. UGH

October 25, 2008 at 12:58 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...