November New Moon  

Posted in

Not only is today Thanksgiving, it is also New Moon, Sagittarius New Moon.

This new Moon, consider ways to infuse your life with the spirit of growth and adventure. Do something active, make friends with someone outside your race, religion, political outlook, etc.

This new Moon is for honoring your light, the part of you that seeks truth. It's a time to build up your spiritual resources, the books, rituals, services, etc. that help you renew your faith. If what you're doing now is falling short, it's time to seek out a new path to enlightenment. If you've gotten bogged down in the mundane, which I know I definitely have, use this new Moon to do something for the sheer adventure of it.

I did something adventurous, I booked another Disney vacation! Hey, Disney is having a huge promotion, book 7 nights and get 3 for FREE! Who could pass that up? I know some of you who read my other blogs probably remember that the last Disney trip my family took was a sheer disaster! (read about that) So, heck, I want a do-over!

Have a Blessed New Moon and a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 27, 2008 at Thursday, November 27, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Happy New Moon! A Disney trip sounds awesome! I hope this one goes smoothly and you have a blast!

November 28, 2008 at 2:40 PM
Anonymous  

Thanks! I do too!

November 28, 2008 at 9:12 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...