Religious Action Figures?  

Posted in

I am not even sure what to say about this. Personally, I think it's odd and takes away from the spirituality that religion should have and this goes for ANY religion.

I mean, seriously? (You can see more HERE)

It's a tad disturbing to me. I wouldn't want to see talking Goddess action figures either. I dunno, maybe it's just me...

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 29, 2008 at Saturday, November 29, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Anonymous  

I dunno, I think they are kinda cute..

November 29, 2008 at 9:53 AM

Disturbing is a good description.
Did you see the diamond encrusted 'earth goddess' pin that was posted on The Wild Hunt last week?
*gag*

November 29, 2008 at 1:08 PM
Anonymous  

Hex,
I never said they weren't cute! LOL

December 2, 2008 at 9:16 AM
Anonymous  

I didn't see that Celestite!

December 2, 2008 at 9:17 AM

Wow Target over here (Australia) would never stock them. Mind you in my area we have more and more Muslims moving in so it seems that everyone's catering to them almost exclusively :/

December 5, 2008 at 5:21 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...