The Witchlets and Samhain!  

Posted in , ,

The Witchlets had a fun Samhain, especially trick or treating. Well, 2 of them did. Wyatt wanted nothing to do with his little devil costume.


Yea, you would have thought the costume was choking him to death or something. No problem, he stayed with my mom and grandma at their house while Zyon and I took Dante Buzz Lightyear and Olivia Hannah Montana trick or treating.


Here's the gang at my mom's. Not sure what was with the faces!


How was your holiday?

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 1, 2008 at Saturday, November 01, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

The kids look adorable! I had a great Samhain and really enjoyed my day. My youngest 4 went trick or treating too. I need to download the pics! Blessings!

November 1, 2008 at 5:32 PM

Hey! Thank you! I look forward to seeing those pictures of yours!

November 2, 2008 at 8:15 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...