The Moon Close to Venus  

Posted in

Jeff called me a few moments ago to see if I had the chance to see this supposed planet alignment and I hadn't even known about it! Yikes, better brush up on my Witchy stuff!

So while I was on the phone with him, I ran out with camera in hand. I got the best picture I could. I believe the planet was Venus, next to the Moon.




This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 at Wednesday, December 31, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Anonymous  

Great photo! Yes, you're right. It is Venus. :)

January 1, 2009 at 8:17 PM
Anonymous  

Cool, I was hoping I was right! LOL

January 3, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Wow you caught a pic! I have never been able to get one that wasnt blurry! :)

January 9, 2009 at 12:09 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...