Imbolc Altar  

Posted in ,

I finally got some photos of my Altar for Imbolc, which by the way, Blessed Imbolc everyone!

I don't usually change my Altar up too much. The items that represent the Elements stay the same. I do have 5 white candles in the center of the Altar, to represent the Sabbat and signify the light of the Sun.

I also put my BOS on the Altar! It had to be propped up, it's so heavy it doesn't stand on it's own. I have it in the South, guarded by my Dragon and Crystal. Fire is also a great Element for cleansing ;)

Here are more photos:



This entry was posted on Monday, February 2, 2009 at Monday, February 02, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Yes! Altar photos.:) Lovely. Your BOS looks so at home there.

February 2, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Thank you!!!
You know, it sure does fit right in =)

February 3, 2009 at 6:13 AM

Your altar is beautiful! I've been so sick I missed Imbolc! And since I moved, my room is tiny and I have nowhere to set up my altar. I'm going to have to find a place, seeing yours makes me realize how much I miss mine!

Blessings,

Raven

February 3, 2009 at 2:26 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...