Blessed Ostara!  

Posted in ,

It's finally here - Ostara! The Spring Equinox is such an inner awakening for me!

I really look forward to hearing the birds singing in the morning! I love having the windows open and feeling a warm breeze sweep through the house. I love sitting outside in the evening watching the Witchlets play, they love being outside!

My daughter, Olivia is so excited because Spring begins in the same month as her birthday. I can't believe she will be 6 soon!

May the Balance of the God and Goddess awaken and stir your spirit from within!




Ostara Blessings to all my readers!


This entry was posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 at Friday, March 20, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...