Preparing for Vacation!  

Posted in ,

Today we leave for Disney! I am really looking forward to this vacation! Leaving right after New Moon and returning just before the next Full Moon - perfect!

I will be updating my Family Disney Vacations blog in real time with photos, from my Blackberry. Should be really exciting! Follow along if you'd like!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at Tuesday, April 28, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

mystikmaiden  

Hi there! new to your site! Have an amazing fun vacation! love that place! I will definitely follow with your vacation blog! Blessed Be and have a safe trip! 8-)

Recent blog post: The Broom Closet... Coming Out??

April 28, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...