Merry Meet Friends!  

Posted in

It's certainly been a hectic May for me. In fact, all the craziness started back in the middle of April! That Disney vacation was so awesome! We took so many pictures I am still going through them all as I write up the trip report - but I am loving reliving the memories!

I need to get back on track with spirituality. I am so glad I found a group to celebrate with - I hope that goes well. I guess I'll find out when I attend their Litha celebration!

How are you doing? I need to get caught up on blogs...

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 30, 2009 at Saturday, May 30, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Hibiscus Moon  

Doing well. How is your MIL doing? Glad you had a great trip!

Recent blog post: Crystal Cleansing

May 30, 2009 at 11:35 PM
~Witchy Mama~  

Hi there! Yes, the trip was fun fun fun! Glad to hear you're doing well ;)

My MIL is okay - for now. She goes back in August for another mammogram.

Recent blog post: Merry Meet Friends!

May 31, 2009 at 9:11 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...