Blessed Litha  

Posted in ,

Blessed Litha! Today is the Summer Solstice! I hope to see the Sun today. We've really had nothing but rain for days and days lately.

I was supposed to attend a Litha celebration with the folks I met at Ostara - a pagan shop in a town near where I live. Unfortunately I missed the gathering.

We just began the huge project of finishing our basement. We want the kids to have a place to play and hang out while I work during the day. I also wanted to have a nice laundry room, so we are adding that into the mix.

I wish I hadn't had to miss the Litha celebration but I had to prioritize my goals. I will definitely try to make the next gathering.

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 21, 2009 at Sunday, June 21, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Mama Kelly  

Blessed Litha!

Recent blog post: Mundane Mutterings

June 21, 2009 at 7:30 PM
~Witchy Mama~  

Same to yo Mama Kelly

Recent blog post: Pagans Greet Summer Solstice at Stonehenge

June 21, 2009 at 8:29 PM
Hibiscus Moon  

Sorry you had to miss the gathering, but the basement soudns like it will turn out like a dream.

Recent blog post: Another Obsession Taking Over

June 21, 2009 at 9:27 PM
~Witchy Mama~  

Yes, I REALLY hope so. I'll be sure to post photos!

Recent blog post: Pagans Greet Summer Solstice at Stonehenge

June 22, 2009 at 12:14 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...