Fairy Gowns  

Posted in

Witchymama.comI have a wedding blog - Weddings, Showers and More - and I featured this Fairy gown in that blog back in February and every now and then I get a comment regarding this beautiful gown.

Recently, I got a comment from the actual creator of the gown, Charlotta Sisco and I am excited to say, she does custom gowns and the price (I think) is really good!

You can see her past creations here: GALLERY

She did not ask me to blog about her site or promote her work, I just wanted to pass this along. I saw a few gowns that I absolutely LOVE - they'd be perfect to wear to the Fairie Festival at Spoutwood Farm. We've missed this event the last 2 years but I plan on being there next year!

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 11, 2009 at Saturday, July 11, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Celestite  

They are just wonderful. Almost makes me wish I was 20 and skinny again!

Recent blog post: a world without witches...

July 11, 2009 at 10:27 PM
Witchy Mama  

Ahhh, don't remind me about the 'skinny days'!

July 12, 2009 at 1:06 PM
Hibiscus Moon  

that is one gorgeous gown!

Recent blog post: An Early Jump on Lammas

July 12, 2009 at 10:41 PM
Witchy Mama  

Recent blog post: Fairy Gowns

July 13, 2009 at 9:18 AM
Lyn  

That is just beautiful! I want one!!

July 21, 2009 at 3:32 PM
Witchy Mama  

This gown is, hands down, one of my favorites and I am not a very big fan of the color pink!

Recent blog:=- My Mother's Day Gift

August 13, 2009 at 8:24 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...