Mercury Retrograde Sep. 7 to 29, 2009  

Posted in ,

Mercury was last retrograde in May. Next month, the fastest moving planet in the zodiac will once again be retrograde for 3 weeks from September 7 to 29; the complete retrograde cycle, including the shadow period is August 17 to October 14.

Unlike his movements back in May, next month Mercury joins five other celestial bodies which are currently in retrograde (Jupiter, Chiron, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto). This makes it all the more easier, perhaps inevitable, for us to turn our focus inward. Added to that energy is Pluto's return at Aries Point in Capricorn, who will undoubtedly rehash what remains unanswered ... unsettled.

Mercury backwards in an eclipse season will reveal more depth than you thought was possible. Expect BIG secrets to come out. Real shockers!

So, just what does Mercury in retrograde mean? Well, as is the standard with any retrograde planet, this Mercury retrograde period is a time for the prefix "re" -- reflect, rethink, re-plan, review, retool, reorganize, redefine, re-examine, rewrite, reread, repair. So reassess, as necessary and as much as you want, but avoid starting new projects, signing any contracts, or entering into any major agreements or commitments. It's easy to overlook details or neglect to include information pertinent to the terms. A change of mind is also common. If you must enter into an agreement during the retrograde period, it is important to re-read all fine print, have another set of eyes go over it, and get all your questions answered before completing the transaction.

For me, I WILL be signing a contract during this period! We are going to become Disney Vacation Club members and I can't wait!! But I digress, lol. I will be sure to have CJ read over everything.

This entry was posted on Friday, August 28, 2009 at Friday, August 28, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Bridgett  

Thank you for this information...it's an education for me as I didn't know!
And congrats on your club membership. :)

)O(
boo

Recent undefined:=-

August 28, 2009 at 8:53 PM
Guest  

I hope this retograde is better then last times!!!!!

Recent undefined:=-

August 29, 2009 at 8:03 AM
ALilEnchanted  

Oh My Goddess.... I just want to hybernate for the 3 weeks of Mercury retrograde.... I've already been feeling it's effects and it hasn't even started yet... I'm afraid this one is going to be a real butt kicker :( ... did I ever say that I hate MR.... I'm sure I did...

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

August 29, 2009 at 11:18 PM
Witchy Mama  

Hey everyone! I agree, I hate MR - even more than a VOC Moon!

Recent blog:=- Mercury Retrograde Sep. 7 to 29, 2009

August 30, 2009 at 9:06 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...