My Mother's Day Gift  

Posted in , ,

All this talk of crafty Pagans made me realize I never posted pictures of the necklace my daughter made me for Mother's Day! My ex-husband, Jeff (her father) helped her make this necklace but they didn't have a chain or chord to put the charm on. I guess that's why I forgot to mention it, as I was unable to wear it.

She finally remembered to remind Jeff about this so I now have a chord for it and I LOVE wearing it!


Here are a few more photos:



This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at Wednesday, August 12, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Guest  

That's lovely. Great moon charm.

Recent blog:=- an Award!

August 12, 2009 at 8:49 PM
Witchy Mama  

Thank you! :)

Recent blog:=- My Mother's Day Gift

August 13, 2009 at 2:28 PM
Hibiscus Moon  

That is a great necklace!! She did a great job.

August 13, 2009 at 3:21 PM
Witchy Mama  

Thank you! 8-)

Recent blog:=- My Mother's Day Gift

August 13, 2009 at 8:18 PM
grammology  

The necklace is lovely enjoy the treasure and where it came from.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

August 14, 2009 at 9:07 PM
Witchy Mama  

Dorothy, thank you - I certainly will!


Recent blog:=- When It Rains, It Pours

August 14, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...