Of Tattoos and Dragons  

Posted in ,

I think it's time for another tattoo, or 3! I have 2; one I really love and one, my first one, although I love the concept, I think the artwork is lacking.

My first one:

The triple Goddess with Libra symbol.
Although I LOVE the meaning, this tattoo is poorly done.

My second one:

Chaos dragon - represents CJ (his artistic name is Zyon)

I want more dragon tattoos, I really love this one by Jennifer Rose Phillip

I also love this one by her too, but CJ says the dragons look like penises, LOL

Thoughts???

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at Tuesday, December 15, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Anonymous  

Love the first one :-) xx

December 16, 2009 at 8:37 AM
Witchy Mama  

You mean the dragon and pentacle?

December 16, 2009 at 9:21 AM
Ana  

I love your dragon tattoo and I think the one with the pentacle is great. I am considering getting one myself and it with faery and dragon from my Mystic Faery Tarot set.

Let us know which one you decide.

December 16, 2009 at 9:50 AM
Bridgett  

Well, I kind of agree about the penises. LOL
But I do love the dragon perching on the pentacle.

I just love tattoos.

December 20, 2009 at 10:27 AM
Witchy Mama  

LOL Bridgett - maybe I can get a tattoo artist to make them appear less penis -y? heheeheee

December 20, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...