We Had a Cool Yule!  

Posted in , ,

How was your Yule? Ours was fab! My mom and grandma came over around 4 o'clock and opened some presents and gave the Witchlets some too. They only stayed about an hour. Then my dad and his g/f Marilyn came over. CJ made a beef stew - YUM!

The kids got a few pressies and actually didn't get any clothes. I will have to look online for after holiday sales on childrens clothing I suppose. The hit of the night was 'Kota My Triceratops Dinosaur' - it is really cute!


It was a nice night! I got CJ a Broncos grill cover for Yule and well, his birthday is December 29th but I couldn't wait so I gave him his birthday present early, a limited slip differential from Ford Racing - I know, I am the BEST!

Or maybe CJ is the best? He got me Snow Leopard for my MacBook and then, when I thought it couldn't get any better, I got a NEW MacBook pro! Weeeeeeee!! Oh, and a new coffee maker! yay!

On Tuesday, the day after Yule, my mom and I Spent the Day With Michaela Conlin - she plays Angela Montenegro on the tv show Bones - which airs on FOX. THAT was an AWESOME experience! Click on the link to read about it.

That evening CJ and I took the kids out to eat at the Copperhead Grille, courtesy of a gift card from my most awesome boss Catherine Seven - she rocks!

So yea, we had a VERY cool Yule!

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 26, 2009 at Saturday, December 26, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Bridgett  

I'm still jealous about meeting a Bones star..I love that show. :)

And a new MacBook! Now I'm really jealous! LOL

Glad you and your family had a wonderful Yule.

December 29, 2009 at 6:49 PM
Witchy Mama  

Oh my gosh Bridgette - it was SO AWESOME meeting Michaela!

December 31, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...