Between the New Moon and the Full Moon  

Posted in

Right around New Moon this month my house was 'cleansed' in a not so nice way. I had the feeling that what was going on was more than plumbing problems and I was right.

In the past week and a half my life has changed in some aspects and this change is for the better, although it was difficult to see that at the time.

Since I am still learning what I need to learn from the experiences, I am not ready to fully disclose what has been happening yet.

Just know that I am still here and life is still good; AND everything absolutely DOES happen for a reason.  Oh, and Karma's a bitch...as some will soon find out.

This entry was posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 at Friday, March 26, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Anonymous  

I absolutly agree that everything happens for a reason and karma will come to haunt you!!! Glad to hear all is well with you. Keep us updated!

March 26, 2010 at 8:06 AM
Wendy  

Sometimes life seems to throw us a good bit of destruction only for a new improved construction, but it's a mother going through it. Wishing you peace and courage during this spring cleaning

March 26, 2010 at 11:50 AM
Witchy Mama  

Yes, all is well, or WILL be well ;)

March 26, 2010 at 7:19 PM
Witchy Mama  

Hi Wendy, Thank you for the well wishes.

March 26, 2010 at 7:19 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...