Blessed Full Moon  

Posted in ,


I hope you all have a Blessed and Magickal Full Moon. Mine was spent packing the last minute essentials for vacation. Then my BFF called to tell me she doesn't think she will be able to come on vacation with us; long story short - something shitty has happened and it's now a $ issue. To say I am bummed is an understatement :( I will know more later, she is due to fly into Orlando on Monday so there's still hope.

In the meantime, I am still super excited about our upcoming trip AND the trip we have planned for October - YAYAYA!

By the way, I created another blog 'Disney Vacation Trip Reports' to document this trip.
In addition to the new blog, I also created a Facebook Fan Page and a Twitter account as well!


So now, when we're on vacation I will be posting real time updates to the new blog which will in turn post to the Facebook Fan Page and Twitter! Once we're back, I'll have wonderful documentation of our trip and will be able to write up a nice trip report without missing anything!

I hope you'll subscribe to the new blog and become a fan/follower!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at Wednesday, April 28, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...