Enough With the Controversy  

Posted in

Well, the last month has been, interesting, to say the least! Controversy here on my blog, controversy in my work life, controversy in my personal life; I'm ready for a vacation!

So onto the flip side; I've been busy writing articles for Demand Studios to build up some fun money to spend on our Disney trip - which is in 9 days! If you want to follow along during the vacation, check out Disney Vacation Trip Reports because I will be posting real time updates with pictures!

I am in a dire need of a vacation, so far all is going as planned BUT now my mom is sick and even though she isn't going, my grandma is and she lives with my mom. Let's hope grandma doesn't get sick! She has a doctor appointment on Friday - just for a check up. This appt. was scheduled months ago because I want my grandma to see her doctor to make sure she is healthy enough to travel. *fingers crossed*

Don't forget, tomorrow is Earth Day ;]

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at Wednesday, April 21, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

WitchBaby  

Happy Earth Day!!!

April 22, 2010 at 5:55 AM
inannasstar  

Happy Earth Day!

Don't know if you've ever been to Disney or not, but we took our son last year and I discovered that while he had a blast and I had some fun, A VACATION IT WAS NOT. It was what I would call a "trip".

I'm sure you know the difference you wisemama.

Can't wait to hear about it and your take on it.

April 22, 2010 at 1:42 PM
Witchy Mama  

Oh yes, we go just about ever year and now we are Disney Vacation Club members!

April 25, 2010 at 9:39 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...