Got My New Tattoo  

Posted in

Just got back from getting a tattoo of the Witchlets! This is the photo I gave the tattoo artist:


I didn't like the tentacle things nor the fact that the dragons reminded me of penises, LOL. I told him the dragons were representing my children and so I didn't want them to look mean either. This is what he came up with:


Olivia is red (Aries >> Fire) Wyatt is blue (Scorpio >> Water) Dante is green (Virgo >> Earth)

I LOVE IT and I highly recommend Dan at Art Bomb Tattoos in Massillon, OH

This entry was posted on Monday, June 14, 2010 at Monday, June 14, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

13 comments

Bridgett  

LOVE everything about it...your tat artist did a great job! I love your tat so much more than the original. :D

June 14, 2010 at 4:25 PM
Jillkana  

What happens when you have another kid? HAHA

June 14, 2010 at 4:59 PM
Jillkana  

PS: I'm doing tats now, btw.

June 14, 2010 at 4:59 PM
Witchy Mama  

NO MORE KIDS!!! Jillkaka--what do you mean? Doing tats now where?

June 14, 2010 at 5:04 PM
Michelle  

I love it ! SO cool. :)

June 14, 2010 at 5:21 PM
GreenWheel  

Awwww! So cute! Love the tatt, I like it much better than the reference picture! 8-)

June 14, 2010 at 8:18 PM
Rue  

Wow - that is really cool! He did a much better pic than the original! Love it!

June 15, 2010 at 1:31 AM
Witchy Mama  

Thank you everyone! I am very pleased with how it turned out. I totally <3 Dan at Art Bomb!

June 15, 2010 at 12:20 PM
Wendy  

Oh fantastic! I love how you chose your children with such great symbols. I have six tatt.s and they are addictive. Is this your first? And are you planning on getting more? Great placement on the back of your leg too, your artist really mapped it out well. CONGRATS! ;)

June 16, 2010 at 10:32 AM
Witchy Mama  

This is my 3rd and I am so ready for another!

June 18, 2010 at 6:40 AM
FishHawk  

"Witchy Mama" has been included in this weeks A Sunday Drive. I hope this helps to attract even more new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/06/sunday-drive_20.html

June 20, 2010 at 3:15 AM
Witchy Mama  

Thank you so much FishHawk!

June 21, 2010 at 9:07 AM
Vickie  

I LOVE your tattoo and the creative art. I will someday get a tattoo that represents both of my children. I'm just not sure what it be yet.

July 21, 2010 at 9:34 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...