I Don't Sell Spells  

Posted in

I do have a Book of Shadows and I do have a collection of spells, but I don't sell them.

I had a woman from Charlotte contact me saying her teeth were the 'only' unattractive part of her and wanted me to give her a spell to fix them. My initial reaction was to respond with "why don't you just contact a charlotte cosmetic dentist and have them fixed appropriately" but I refrained, LOL.

I realize some people just don't understand magic and spells, consequence and so on, so I did reply in a proper manner and I did try to lead her in the right direction but I'm no therapist but I hope I helped her because clearly she had self esteem issues.

Do you 'sell' spells? I do share a few here on the blog, but I would never sell them!

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 at Sunday, July 25, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Leighla  

I wouldn't sell any spells even if I had any. I'm still learning and finding my way. I would help though, if it was for the right reasons. I hope that's okay.

July 25, 2010 at 6:06 AM
Witchy Mama  

Good morning Leighla! I think helping is just fine ;)

July 25, 2010 at 6:07 AM
Celestite  

I don't sell spells. I have a blog where I put some of my favorite spells. Most are not of my own making, just things I have accumulated that I like. I share them ... no money back guarantee. :)

July 25, 2010 at 10:51 AM
Rue  

I share mine, if asked. But I think people who ask to buy them aren't really aware how they work. The spells that have worked the best for me, are ones I've created myself, with a strong intent. I think people don't realize that they could do the same thing for themselves, and they don't really need to ask for someone else's spells.

July 25, 2010 at 4:58 PM
Leighla  

Thank you, that's good to know. C:

July 25, 2010 at 8:36 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...