Local Shops  

Posted in

Are there any Pagan shops that are local to you that you absolutely love? There is one in my area, Ostara. It's hidden away yet not hidden, if that makes sense? it's in the historic district of a nearby town.

The first time I was ever there I was amazed, they have so much stuff and they are up on the latest technology--I think I saw a tm-t88iv receipt printer during check out! Now, that may sound silly but there was a new age shop I used to go to and buying things from them was actually painful, they only took checks!

Another shop that is sort of close to me is Celtic Myth and Moonlight. It's about a 40 minute drive for me but it's so worth it!

Are you lucky enough to have a shop close to you?

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 15, 2010 at Thursday, July 15, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Miss D  

About an hour and a half away from me is The Magick Cauldron. They have a large selection of books, a wall of dried herbs, a giant case of jewelry, a large section of oils and stones... and four large dogs. Everything I buy from there smells so magickally wonderful. The minute I walk in the store, my mood changes. They have such wonderful energy and are so helpful.

July 15, 2010 at 1:45 PM
Michelle  

Where do I start ? Salem MA is an hour away and while it can seem a bit commercial at certain times of the year .. I found some really neat little shops and the people who run them just as wonderful. One of my favorite places is Fools Mansion .. its a clothing shop that specializes in Gothic and Renaissance clothing ... I LOVE to try on the dresses even though I'm not a big dress person .. they just make me feel SO magikal ! :-D

July 16, 2010 at 8:42 AM
Witchy Mama  

That sounds nice! You know, I WISH my house smelled like a Pagan shop!

July 16, 2010 at 7:40 PM
Witchy Mama  

Michelle,
I was to a really nice Pagan shop in Salem back in 2006--I can't remember the name of it now!!

July 16, 2010 at 7:46 PM
Michelle  

Unfortunately some of my favorites are now gone .. the economy, of course. Its been awhile since I've visited .. maybe we'll take a drive out there tomorrow .. Frank and I were trying to think of something fun to do. The boys haven't visited Salem yet and there is SO much I want to show them ! I hope my favorite book store is still there. :)

July 17, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Chelsea  

I never knew you were so close, and didn't know these shops existed! I'm a bit away, near Chester Springs/Pottstown, but these stores look like they'd be worth a little drive.

August 7, 2010 at 5:04 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...