Fixated on Faeries  

Posted in , ,


My eldest Witchlet, Olivia, is fixated on faeries. At her dad's, she has faerie doors by trees outside and doorways inside. Now she wants a faerie mailbox so she can send and receive letters to them. She wants one in her room and one outside.

I think having a few faerie mailboxes is a cute idea. I know she wants to do this now so I am trying to come up with some cool Mabon and Samhain decoration ideas for them.

I think having a mailbox for each season or Sabbat is a neat idea! We'd sure have a lot of faerie mail boxes but it's the idea behind this whole thing that I love!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 at Wednesday, August 25, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Lyn  

What a lovely idea!

August 25, 2010 at 2:28 PM
Witchy Mama  

Hi Lyn :)

Now my only 'issue' is--what if they don't answer her letters??? LOL

August 25, 2010 at 2:32 PM
denton  

It is lovely. I think its the spirit of the letter, not the paper part that's the real message, and that joy and belief will be the reply.
Denton

August 28, 2010 at 4:00 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...