Blessed Mabon  

Posted in ,

Can you believe it's Fall already?! Where did this year go?! Today is indeed the Autumn Equinox, however, it will not occur until 11:09 pm EST (where I am anyway) and so I've heard many people say that tomorrow is the first 'official' day of Fall. Olivia told me that is what her teacher told the class; I told her to feel free to correct her teacher.

I used to decorate my Altar before a Sabbat, to get ready for it but I've recently decided to make decorating part of our Sabbat traditions; so today when Olivia gets home and finishes her homework, we will decorate the Altar for Mabon. I'm roasting a chicken for our harvest dinner tonight. Pictures of our evening will be posted later today or tomorrow. In the meantime:

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 at Wednesday, September 22, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Leighla Wilemon  

I don't know why but since I was little I have always thought that at the first of September it was immediately Fall. I knew that Fall didn't actually start until later on but for me it just always felt that way. *shrug* I don't know, I'm weird, I guess. :-P For me, Spring starts in March, Summer starts in June, Fall starts in September, and Winter starts in November. I know that's completely off and not giving enough time to some months but, lol, yeah. I'm strange. 8-)

September 27, 2010 at 7:22 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...