I've Been a Busy Witch  

Posted in

It's the week before vacation--need I say more? Yes, VERY busy! Trying to get caught up and then ahead with work, shopping for items needed for vacation, and I've also been helping a friend try to find a job; she is looking for accounting jobs but really any type of job involving math is her passion. (YUK!)

We are going to Disney World! Our first night there we have dinner reservations at 'Ohana at the Polynesian Resort:


This is where we usually stay but since becoming Disney Vacation Club members we have been trying out other resorts. In May we stayed at Bay Lake Tower and this trip we're staying at Saratoga Springs Resort.

I will be posting live updates on this blog: Disney Vacation Trip Reports
If you're a Disney fan, follow me on Twitter: FamilyDisneyTR
Join my Facebook Page: Family Disney Vacations
This is my main Disney blog: Family Disney Vacations

In the meantime, I will have posts written up and scheduled for publishing on this blog ;-)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at Tuesday, September 28, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...