Posted in ,

The death card resembles change...not "Oh my gawd I'm going to die or someone I know is going to die!" It CAN mean the death of something, as in something ends and something new begins, because after all, that is the cycle of life.

On Samhain, my ritual usually includes getting rid of some aspect of my life or myself. One year it was weight loss; since I view Samhain as the end of one year and the beginning of another, I made a 'resolution' to lose weight, on my own, without the help of weight loss products or any spellwork, just me, the Universe and my shadow self.

It worked because I believed that it would. What are you going to work on this Samhain?

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 27, 2010 at Wednesday, October 27, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...