Samhain Day  

Posted in , ,

We took the Witchlets to a nearby farm/pumpkin patch, Seiple's Farm. There were food stands, rides (like carnival rides) horse and pony rides, a haunted barn, kids' activity area, kid corn maze and adult corn maze, farm animals, and they gave tractor rides to the pumpkin patch area. I couldn't believe how much stuff there was to do there!





It was really cold and windy today, I wish I would have worn one of the cashmere sweaters I got for Yule last year, then i would have been warm! I suffered through the wind and cool temps though because the Witchlets were having so much fun.

Tonight is trick or treat. I wonder how much candy we will end up with...

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 31, 2010 at Sunday, October 31, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...