Yule Birthdays  

Posted in ,

CJ's birthday is Dec. 29th and my Uncle Eddie's birthday is Dec. 21st (or is it the 20th? UGH) and so one of the great things about this is that shopping for birthday presents during this time of year means I can take advantage of good deals. The bad thing? Seems the birthdays and the Yule celebrations get all mushed up together.

I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out what to get CJ. My uncle wants a cigars humidor, so that's easy; but for CJ? UGH, I have no idea.

If you have family or friends that have birthdays around Yule, how do you make their birthday stand out so it's extra special?

This entry was posted on Friday, November 19, 2010 at Friday, November 19, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Leighla  

My birthday is actually the day after Yule. @_@ (The 26th) The only thing I ask is that no one give me my Christmas presents on my Birthday because that is the only way one can make it special for me. Everyone's always too busy the day after Yule to have a party, which I'm fine with. I got used to it haha. Happy birthday to CJ and your Uncle. And don't worry about CJ I'm sure you'll figure something out. <3

November 19, 2010 at 10:51 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...