Last Minute Yule Gifts  

Posted in , ,

CJ and I did get the Witchlets Yule presents but instead of going with an ipod nano for each of them, we got an Xbox 360 with Kinect.

We decided on a group gift this year, something they could all enjoy together. I am seriously hoping we didn't just make a mistake. It was an expensive gift and well, I swear if they break it I will scream!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at Wednesday, December 15, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Leighla  

They are some lucky kids! We have to send our X-Box in because it just randomly died on us. And don't worry, they come with a year warranty! I do wish we had Kinect though. D:

December 20, 2010 at 12:24 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...