Traveling to Disney Again Soon!  

Posted in

Our next Disney vacation is in June! I cannot wait! We are driving down again. We're taking our Honda Pilot.



I wanted to rent/by and RV - seriously, I did! LOL, but CJ squashed that idea because that meant we'd have to make sure we know of a decent place for rv repair to depend on if, Gods forbid, something would happen.

By the way, I still have the blog 'Disney Vacation Trip Reports' to document this trip and still finishing up the trip report from our October trip.
In addition to the new blog, I also created a Facebook Fan Page and a Twitter account as well!


So now, when we're on vacation I will be posting real time updates to the new blog which will in turn post to the Facebook Fan Page and Twitter! Once we're back, I'll have wonderful documentation of our trip and will be able to write up a nice trip report without missing anything!

I hope you'll subscribe to the new blog and become a fan/follower!

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 21, 2011 at Saturday, May 21, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...