Pool Days  

Posted in

I appreciate the guest post, Jewel Rodgers

I got all of my chores taken care of early this morning. I walked the dog, went to the grocery store, and looked into the best texas electricity providers for service for our new vacation cabin. I am definitely not a morning person, but when I do get up early and stay up I get a ton of stuff done. I would like to be a morning person, but I think that it is something that comes with age.

It felt so good to get all of my obligations taken care of and have the rest of the day to relax and do things that I wanted to do without feeling guilty about not doing them. Of course I decided to do one of my favorite things. I went to the grocery store and bought my favorite gossip rags and headed to the pool.

There I sat, all afternoon reading entertaining magazines and soaking up the sun. It was so relaxing. I really should make an effort to start getting up early and staying up because I enjoy my day so much more. I love pool days!

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 6, 2011 at Thursday, October 06, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...