Hello November!  

Posted in ,

Well, I was just sitting here working (checking out Google results for Spine surgery Houston - might be able to help a client with this term), when I realized I didn't even post pictures of my Samhain altar and that, wow, it is already a week into November! Here is my Samhain altar:


The flowers from my wedding are there and they still look nice! I am so glad I got married on Samhain!

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 6, 2011 at Sunday, November 06, 2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I LOVE your alter! I actually gasped in admiration when I saw it....made my husband ask what I was looking at online...lol.

November 7, 2011 at 8:10 PM

Lovely altar. Congratulations on the wedding - what a great day to get married.

Samhain is my favorite holiday (my birthday is Oct. 30th)

Bright blessings, Lady Rose

November 9, 2011 at 2:44 AM

P.S. I'm adding your link to my exchange page (if you have a blog button let me know and I'll add it)

Lady Rose

November 9, 2011 at 2:47 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...