Back From Our DisneyMoon  

Posted in

We got back last Friday (March 9th) around 10pm. It's been a whirlwind of craziness since getting back, some things I am not ready to discuss yet. On a happier note, awwww, look at this picture of us in Hollywood Studios:


Coming up - once I have time for my brain to sort things out I will explain my decision regarding being in a documentary about modern witches - I am not participating. I mentioned this on the Witchy Mama Facebook Page and some of you responded that you are not either. I look forward to hearing everyone's reasons :)

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 15, 2012 at Thursday, March 15, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...