Pausing My Hectic Life  

Posted in

I'm disappointed in myself. The days/nights are just passing by and I've gotten caught up in the whirlwind. My business, L&C Freelancing, is doing amazingly well, which I am truly grateful for. However, this means less time for personal life and more time spent working. I'm online practically all day, but I'm online working more than anything. (BTW, I am always looking for bloggers/social media people.)

I love to blog about my life. I love to talk with friends. I haven't found much time to do either of those things lately. The Witchlets are home all day during the summer. I get 'mommy guilt' when I sit here and work while they are home, but I have to work and I know I am lucky to be able to work from home.

This morning, I started working as I do every morning - fresh coffee, on the sofa in the peacefulness of the living room, when one of our cats, Boots, climbed up on my lap and just snuggled with me. Reminded me that all my loves need attention every day. I need to take time for me and to enjoy those in my blessed life...


This entry was posted on Friday, June 29, 2012 at Friday, June 29, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Its hard juggling home and work, but especially so I think when your working from home. There's always the temptation of shirking duties and having a fun day. Bravo for sticking to it. I'm sure all your hard work will have great rewards in the end.

June 29, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Self care is always a great thing! It's something so many of us let that slide a little more often than we should. Hopefully you can find some balance soon!

BTW, I would love to hear more about your freelance company and what you are looking for with other bloggers and social media folks. Could you email me at angelapippinger@gmail.com. If you would like to check out my blog it's linked in my name :)

June 29, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Salem Witch Child - it is so difficult, especially with 3 young children at home. Thank you for the kudos :)

July 2, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Angela,

I'm not sure I'll ever find balance, LOL ;)

I'll shoot you an email regarding freelancing

July 2, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...