Ocean Visit  

Posted in

I love the ocean - listening to it...I do NOT love being in it. I know, I know, I'm crazy, right? Well, okay, I can deal with that :P Anyway, since I'm not a 'beach person' we never go to the shore and therefore my boys have never been to the ocean - until this month.

Olivia has been to the beach/ocean with her dad. She actually loves it. Here is a video of the 3 of them:


I am so glad we took this mini trip - oh, we were in Atlantic City, NJ. Speaking of trips, we're almost 3 weeks away from our next Disney trip! I hear the room keys in a lot of the resorts are like those rfid credit cards to track things, like purchases and such. Hmmmm....not sure how I feel about that.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at Wednesday, September 12, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Congratulations! I'm passing on the Sunshine Award.

http://learningwicca.wordpress.com/2012/09/17/sunshine-award/

September 17, 2012 at 4:11 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...